Kathy West's Reviews > The Fall Before Flight

The Fall Before Flight by L.M. Halloran

What a powerful read! L.M. Halloran continues to amaze me with her writing.

Amelia is lost. Not physically but mentally. She has lost herself in a world that isn't completely real. She takes risks she shouldn't and pushes everything and everyone to the breaking point.

When an accident happens, Amelia's twin brother Jameson gets her into a private treatment center.

Amelia meets doctor Leo Chastain at the treatment center and instantly wants to dislike him. Problem is....she can't. She is attracted to him both physically and mentally.

Leo seems to open this side of Amelia she didn't know was there. Through her therapy sessions, Leo opens up Amelia's mind. But what she finds when this happens will change everything she thinks she knows.

What secret is Amelia hiding away in her brain? What happens when Amelia leaves treatment? How will Leo play into her new life?

This book was so good. It makes you think about your life and if you are living your best life you can. This book is told from Amelia's POV. Even though I really like dual POV, the way L.M. Halloran writes this story, I could are less about the dual POV.

I can't wait to see what L.M. Halloran writes next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Fall Before Flight.

September 30, 2018 – Started Reading
September 30, 2018 – Shelved
October 3, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Katiria (new)

Katiria Great Review! :)