Wesley Sweet's Reviews > The Comprehensive ENFP Survival Guide

The Comprehensive ENFP Survival Guide by Heidi Priebe

72720407

This book is amazing! Reading this book makes it feel like someone has somehow infiltrated my mind, searched my soul, and uncovered my darkest secrets... and I love it! Often because the world is primarily made up of sensing types, ENFP's feel like something is wrong with them as they have a very unique way of looking at the world. But Heidi Priebe does a fantastic job of showing ENFP's that they should feel proud of who they are, while at the same time not blowing sunshine up there ass the whole time. This book is very helpful uncovering why you act, think, and feel the way you do, shows common ENFP pitfalls, relationship insight into how ENFP's interact with other types, etc. Highly recommend this book to any fellow ENFP or someone dating or married to an ENFP wanting to know more about them (which I think any ENFP would be delighted that someone would take the time to understand them so thouroughly).
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Comprehensive ENFP Survival Guide.

Finished Reading