Khristine Stain's Reviews > Bear Meets Girl

Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston

Jan 01, 2012

This book is so difficult to rate... It was hilarious, as to be expected with any Shelly Laurenston novel, always interesting and never dragged itself out... But the ending kind of fizzled out. The rest of the series has had explosive endings, especially Big Bad Beast. Maybe I feel this way because we waited two books for Dee Ann and Ric's novel, so it was very anticipated. I love this author's writing style and thoroughly enjoyed reading this book,but the ending flattened out, dragging down a book that could have had 5 stars.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bear Meets Girl.

Quotes Khristine Liked

“Have you realized" MacRyrie asked her, "that you're just like Novikov but with more charm and no OCD?"

"The direct thing?"

"Yeah," both bear and wolf said at the same time.

"I like being direct. Then no one can hold shit over your head. Like when I got pregnant in high school. I ran around telling everybody. The nuns were horrified. But no one could shame me because I'd already put it all out there. For everybody!”
Shelly Laurenston, Bear Meets Girl

January 1, 2012 – Shelved
March 27, 2012 – Started Reading
March 27, 2012 –
1.0% "I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!"
March 27, 2012 –
10.0% ""Dude-" "I won't discuss it!" LOL"
March 27, 2012 –
1.0% ""Your not a criminal, are you?" "Here or in Philadelphia?" "Does it matter?" "Yes.""
March 27, 2012 –
35.0% ""He's a bear. You've worked with him before. He's a bear. Smith and Malone can't just pin him to the floor and he has no purse to go through becuase he's a bear..." LOL!"
40.0% "Holy crap!"
page 296
72.73% "This is getting soooo good"
page 390