Book of Secrets's Reviews > Little Darlings

Little Darlings by Melanie Golding

4.5 Stars → LITTLE DARLINGS is a creepy and addictive psychological thriller about a new mother of twins who fears her babies are changelings. Was this brought on by postpartum psychosis, or is there something sinister going on?

What a nightmare to think your babies were swapped with strange river creatures, yet they look the same on the outside...and no one believes you.

I enjoyed this modern dark fairy tale very much. Lauren, the mother, was a compelling character, and her whole situation gave me a terrible feeling of dread. I also loved Jo Harper, the detective investigating the case, and her complicated relationship with a journalist covering the story.

LITTLE DARLINGS is a chilling and suspenseful debut novel that perfectly blends folklore and domestic thriller. Unique!

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book from the publisher through NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓪 | Instagram | Pinterest | ✿

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Darlings.

September 29, 2018 – Shelved
Started Reading
February 16, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Scarlett Readz and Runz....Through Novel Time & Distance Glad you liked it. I will be reading this next week :)

Book of Secrets Scarlett wrote: "Glad you liked it. I will be reading this next week :)"

I hope you enjoy it too! ♥

message 3: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna Great review!! I'm looking forward to this one!