Yayanime's Reviews > Moon Spell

Moon Spell by Samantha Young

Jan 01, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: paranormal-romance

So I was really excited to read this book I heard some rave reviews about it but honestly I feel like this book was good but not good enough to rave about. For me this was the type of book that while I was reading it I didn't like it as much as I did the book as a whole. It did have some nice ideas that were pretty cool but other than the way the author implemented mythology into the book there wasn't too much unique about it. Really it isn't even unique using mythology.. I guess I have read too many other paranormal romances that are similar if not better than this one. I will say though that the characters are consistent and if they arn't it is for a realistic and logical reason. I felt for the characters but I still feel like I could have felt more for them. but hey that's why this is a series. amiright? idk good enough to read and I think if you havnt read too many other paranormal romances especially ones with shape shifters then you you will definitely like this book and be excited over it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Moon Spell.