Galit Balli's Reviews > Amaskan's Blood

Amaskan's Blood by Raven Oak

Read 3 times. Last read September 28, 2018 to October 13, 2018.

Amaskan's Blood is an exciting epic fantasy filled with amazing adventures and wonderful characters. Everything is well planned and there're so much happening in this book.

Adelei is the main character and she is y far my favorite character. She is such a strong character but not the perfect type, she is flawed but amazing at the same time.
The author did an amazing job with the world building and even more so with the characters. Each character brings a new complexity and uniqueness to the story, even the villain was written amazingly that you are always having your doubts about him, how amazing is this author?

The work that the author had put into this detailed world is astonishing. The author put so many details to everything that you can easily see yourself in this world, walking alongside Adelei. The first third of the book was a bit slow to read and hard to get into but I am used to this in Fantasy. However, trust me when I say that the rest of the book is worth the waiting, this novel is full of action, politics and memorable characters.

Also check out again the amazing cover, wow <3 I love the cover so much, by itself you can feel the story.

Lastly, I will say that the strong plot combined with the strong characters makes a unique and amazing story to read, and if you like Fantasy you will LOVE this book. I am lucky I already have the next book to read immediately (yay) :D

*** I revied a free copy of this book from NetGalley for an honest review.
Read more reviews at: Coffee n' Notes

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Amaskan's Blood.

Finished Reading (Other Paperback Edition)
March 24, 2015 – Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
March 24, 2015 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)
September 28, 2018 – Started Reading
September 28, 2018 – Shelved
October 13, 2018 – Finished Reading
October 28, 2018 –
page 99
October 28, 2018 –
November 20, 2018 – Shelved (Other Paperback Edition)