Nikki's Reviews > The Monster Ball

The Monster Ball by Heather Hildenbrand

Seriously, this is the best book-set/anthology I have ever read! This is an absolute MUST READ!

First of all, call me a dummy, but I didn’t think much of it being called “The Monster Ball”. I just figured it was going to be different stories by different authors about different supernatural characters like all anthologies are. It is soooo much more than that which was completely unexpected and absolutely surprised me!

While each novella does stand alone, they all intertwine and you see little “Easter eggs” of each of the other author’s stories in every tale. Each of the individual stories leads up to take you to this mysterious Monster Ball that is the most anticipated event of the year for supernatural beings. Not only that but each tale takes you on an amazing and steamy adventure that leaves you begging and drooling for more. You will know right away from the very first story that it is going to be an astonishing and amazing book set. Usually in an anthology, there are usually only two or three stories that I really enjoy, but every single one of these was absolutely fantastic, brilliantly organized, unique, and un-put-downable.

I really am begging for another “Monster Ball” set for next year and every year after that. I need more!!! More stories, more characters, more worlds, more Monster Balls!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Monster Ball.

September 27, 2018 – Shelved