Ruthie Taylor's Reviews > Make Me Fall

Make Me Fall by Sara  Rider

~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the second book in the series, and given how much I enjoyed the first, I was delighted to be given this one to review. And it is another winning read.

Once again the male lead is part of the Holy Grale brewery and pub team - this time Eli, the genius behind the microbrewery's popular brews. He may have a Masters in Chemistry, but his forte is getting the blend and taste just right. He has always been a happy go lucky type with women, but he has realised that his best friend and partner, Jake has something very special with Clem. Readers of the first book will be delighted at how we get to see how their relationship is developing.

Nora has already had a failed marriage, and having moved away from everyone she knows to make a clean start, she is however finding friendships hard to make. The most contact she has with anyone is the angry messages she sends her neighbour Eli ... perfect set up for a funny, sweet and sexy romance. Throw in some major insecurities, and issues of independence and control, and we get a really lovely story.

I love the discussions about beers, and the tour round the microbrewery was both incredibly romantic in a nerdy way, but also enlightening. To pull it round with a meeting or two in Clem's wonderful library upstairs just was the icing on the cake.

Very much looking forward to reading the next installment!

Wicked Reads Review Team
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Make Me Fall.

Started Reading