Micah's Reviews > Three to Get Deadly

Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich

Jan 01, 2012

With this story, I enjoyed how Stephanie was going after a beloved local figure and everyone seemed to be working against her. I believe that presented a whole new set of obstacles for her to overcome that were not present in the first two books of the series. I also liked the little bit of character development with Ranger. At this point we still don't know too much about Ranger, but I love that Lula is expressing the thoughts that I think most of us are thinking about him: who is he really, what does he do in his spare time and most importantly where does he live? As always, he comes to help Stephanie when she needs it but he is starting to become a little something more; he's encouraging her to become better. What I'm finding that I love most about Ranger is how amusing he finds Stephanie and her antics and will only slightly show it because he's supposed to be this tough and stoic guy. It's things like this that make me wonder how long until Stephanie starts to look at Ranger as a possible love interest.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Three to Get Deadly.