Amanda's Reviews > The Ghost Hunter

The Ghost Hunter by Lori Brighton

Jan 01, 2012

Read from January 01 to 10, 2012 — I own a copy

Cristian Lucius is an angel who is literally fighting to earn his way back into Heaven and he needs the help of a Seer.
Ashley Hunter has just inherited her aunt's haunted pub. She can see ghosts, but denies her powers, but can't even attempt to deny she is attracted to Cristian.

I really enjoyed this book!
Cristian was wonderful and I liked Ashely's character (besides her constant denial of her powers and then how she gets angry when she finds out new info on ghosts and other strange things that are taking place within her pub. Her why didn't you tell me, or you knew all this time? - that got old)
The romance/relationship grew over the course of the book, both struggled against their attraction to each other.
This book was filled with supernatural creatures: ghosts, angels, vampires, werewolves, leprechauns - wow! Packed full! So, much fun and gives the reader a lot to look forward to. Wonderful free read from Nook - also available from Amazon (don't miss out)
4 of 5 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ghost Hunter.

01/02/2012 "On chapter 5 and loving the ghost aspect of this book. Something entirely new and fresh to me."
01/04/2012 "Really enjoying this book."
01/06/2012 "Page 198"