Veronica's Reviews > Hot Winter Nights

Hot Winter Nights by Jill Shalvis

F 50x66

Read 2 times. Last read September 24, 2018.

I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Molly runs the office at Hunt Investigations but want to works on cases of her own and become an investigator. When her elderly neighbour asks her to investigate the goings on at the local Christmas village where she and her friends work, Molly steps right up. Her boss Archer won’t take the case but secretly assigns one of his investigators, Lucas to work with Molly and back her up.

I loved Molly. She is strong, intelligent and tenacious but when it comes to love she doesn’t have much confidence. Lucas is a great guy, alpha, strong, smart, sexy but I think my favourite thing about him is how he sees Molly. As they work together and spend time together he sees what an amazing woman she is and wants to support her, work with her and see her succeed. It is impossible not to adore a man like that and to want that for her.

Hot Winter Nights is such good fun. Molly and Lucas have great chemistry but neither one of them is interested in love. Sex yes, but not love. The almost fall in love against their will and it is pretty entertaining to see and romantic too.

Along with their love story we get to solve the mystery of what is happening to all the money being made at the Christmas Village, fun with same older ladies and we get to see some of the characters and couples from previous Heartbreaker Bay novels. Hot Winter Nights was great and gets a solid 4 stars from me.

Wicked Reads Review Team
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Winter Nights.

Finished Reading