Energy's Reviews > Olympian Heritage

Olympian Heritage by Astrid Arditi

54301934

We're back with hope, Gabriel, Eros, Kieron, and others in Olympian Heritage, book 2 in the Olympian Challenger series and I for one am ready for book 3.

Hope is expected to travel back to Earth and find the Well of Life to return to the Gods to restore their immortality, but she doesn't want to head back to Earth alone. Once she's back on Earth, people start popping out of the woodwork, family members, friends, and questionable people that could be friend or foe. Everyone wants the fountain of life and they will kill for it.

I loved how Arditi sent them on multiple quests, introducing new Gods and possible allies. I was happy when Kieron made his appearance in a positive light, as I've grown rather fond of him. Arditi has done a superb job telling an intriguing story with mythology. Olympian Heritage is much like a thrill ride, with loops, twists, and turns that have you racing to see what is going to happen next. I'm a bit gutted by the ending, so I will sit and wait patiently as I know there's going to be good things in store.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Olympian Heritage.

September 25, 2018 – Started Reading