Sweet Caroline 's Reviews > The Secret of the Old Clock

The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene

Jan 01, 2012

I love the Nancy Drew books!I used to read The Boxcar Children but when I started Nancy Drew, I couldn't believe how boring they seemed!(no offense Boxcar Children!)

The books are great! They are the type you could read out of order ,each book has nothing to do with each other but it isn't as entertaining to re read them I own a ton, but haven't returned to them once.

I also love the suspense! It makes you worry even though Nancy always manages to escape from the villain!

Overall, I like the the Nancy Drew books, I have to admit, they are addicting! I usually can't put them down ( usually, because I got The Thirteenth Pearl during the summer and I STILL haven't finished it!) I suggest that you read them most people my age haven't read them yet or have just seen the movie (I've seen it, but I have read the books too!) I suggest that you do too ( By the way, there's also The Nancy Drew Notebooks and Nancy Drew and The Clue Crew for younger kids)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Secret of the Old Clock.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I really am going to the series but not with the first one how is the second one?

Sweet Caroline It's good. Personally, I think the 1st one is kind of boring. But, the 2nd one is awesome!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Great maybe I will start with the second one :) is it like a series you have to read in order?

Sweet Caroline No. Each book has nothing to do with each other. They will say her previous and future mystery but other than that, nothing.

Sweet Caroline I'll show you the second one