Cecilia (rather barefoot than bookless)'s Reviews > Titan Magic

Titan Magic by Jodi Lamm

Jan 01, 2012

bookshelves: reviwed-on-request-by-author, young-adult-paranormal
Read in March, 2012

Wow! This book was absolutely fantastic! First of all I loved the story, the magic about it, the creatures in it! How did she came up with this idea when everyone else is writing about angels, vampires and fairies, I have no idea but it works! If you want to read something unique, this is definitely something for you!

This book is not about the superficial, not at all. The author does not really tell us much about what the characters look like but you will get a sense of it. This story is about humanity, love, friendship, loyalty and trust.
Madeleine is searching for her voice but she is also searching for her humanity and the ability to love and be loved for who she is and not be judged by what she is. All the characters in this book is lovable in some way and at the same time you get really mad at them sometimes. It is hard to decide who is the good one of the guys Will, Jaz and Marcus. I guess they all have their moments and will have your interest till the very end. This story is really beautiful and complex and the ending is unexpected and great and confusing at the same time. I really loved this book and I truly recommend this book with my whole heart!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Titan Magic.