Elle's Book Blog's Reviews > The Day I Stopped Falling for Jerks

The Day I Stopped Falling for Jerks by Max Monroe

bookshelves: romance, duets, kindle-unlimited, romantic-comedy, series-first-fav

Release Date: October 18, 2018
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Actual Rating: 4 stars

The concept for this duet is fantastic! This book The Day I Stopped Falling for Jerks is told via the heroines POV as she is telling the story about her relationships via a podcast. The second book will be told in the heroes POV. I don't know how it will be told- whether the podcast method will be used or what- but it will provide the conclusion to the story that many will be craving (I am one of them!). Kudos for the authors for this! I really enjoyed the way the story was told and felt a really deep connection with Lucky while reading.

As you can imagine, this is a story about a woman who is DONE dating dirt bags. She has had her share of them and wants nothing more to do with men that lie and cheat. But when her work sends her to the beautiful beaches of Australia, South Africa, and Tahiti, she gets more than she bargained for in the man department. You see her best friends brother is an all star surfer and the two of them hit it off. But when things from the past poke their little heads into their potential relationship all the fears of the past come back to life.

What happens between Ollie and Lucky is unknown at this point. But all will be revealed in the second part of the duet on October 25th. I for one an super excited to see where Ollie's mind takes us and of course finding out what happens when two people with trust and commitment issues do when it comes to love.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Day I Stopped Falling for Jerks.

September 24, 2018 – Shelved