Naughty Book Blog's Reviews > More Than Crave You

More Than Crave You by Shayla Black

4.5 STARS
With each new book in this series, I crave the next one just a little bit more. We got a glimpse of Evan in the previous standalone in this series. He's just lost his wife and unborn child in an accident. What made this story so great, was that things were not all as they seemed. It was full of expected circumstances and shocking twists. One clueless Alpha who thinks he has it all figured out, and one kickass, sassy heroine who shows him just how wrong he is. The combination of mystery, emotion and heat is a recipe for an amazing read!

I think one of things I look forward to most about this series is the music, complete with accompanying playlist. My favorite part of this series is how Shayla takes the emotions from songs and weaves their emotion and lyrics (not verbatim) into the storyline. And it always makes me giddy to revisit the characters in the previous books we have come to know and adore as well. I only have one question.... WHO'S NEXT?!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read More Than Crave You.

Finished Reading