Amy 's Reviews > Seduce Me

Seduce Me by Kelly Elliott

18019707

bookshelves: 2018, 5-stars, review-books

“I had fallen for Tucker the first time he grabbed my hand and walked me into the movie theater with our group of friends. To him it was a friendly gesture…to me it made my entire body come to life. I knew then he was going to be my kryptonite.”

“Anything for you, Charlie. You’re my fucking weakness. Always have been, always will be.”

Seduce Me is the first book in an all new and exciting series from author Kelly Elliott. Seduce Me is fun, flirty with a great pull and a romance that I just can’t get enough of. This story is the kind that I just live for and can’t get enough of.

From the moment I picked up Seduce Me, I was hooked. I was totally, completely, 100% addictive to these characters. They were fun. They were entertaining. They made stupid mistakes, but at the same time were determined and knew what they wanted out of life. I loved getting to know Charlie and Tucker. You could tell from the beginning that these two had unfinished business and I for one couldn’t wait to see how their story would progress. These two might have been separated for 7 years, but the sparks and flame were still there. The passion and chemistry between them; undeniable. And I just loved their banter. I never knew what they were going to say next and I loved that they kept me on my toes.

The road to HEA for Charlie and Tucker wasn’t an easy one. Mistakes and hurt from the past definitely was a hard thing to overcome, but once the truth comes to light, there’s no stopping these two. Did Charlie and Tucker frustrate me? Yes, absolutely. I didn’t know if I wanted to strangle them or hug them. But, I gotta tell you, all that frustration….it just added to those incredible will they/won’t they moments. At the end of the day, you could tell these two cared for one another a lot more than they let on, but they let fear rule their lives. For me, it was a lot of fun watching them try to figure things out and fight for what they really wanted.

Seduce Me is the first book in the Austin Singles Series and boy does it kick off this series with a terrific start. I live and breathe for story-lines like Charlie and Tuckers. Their story was just filled with delicious angsty moments, a great push and pull, and a love that’s worth fighting for. Seduce Me gave me all the feels and took my emotions on one crazy ride.

I loved every single moment of Seduce Me from beginning to end. It was fun. It was sexy and full of steam. I loved the characters. I loved their drama. I loved their fight. And I just can not wait for more. This series is off to one amazing start and I’m excited to see who’s story this author will have me falling in love with next.

*I was provided an ARC copy of this book, in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduce Me.

September 20, 2018 – Shelved