Francena's Reviews > Meant to Be

Meant to Be by Tiffany King

Dec 30, 2011

Read from January 22 to 25, 2012

What if you had the same dream about the same man for years? How would you react if you actually met the man in your dreams? This is exactly what this book is all about. Krista is a foster child who was abandoned at a truck stop when she was 2 years old. She has the same dream about this guy every night tha takes place at the boardwalk till she moves to santa cruz and then all of a sudden her dreams start to change at the end. She wakes up crying and feeling so confused about her dreams.. She meets a girl named Sam at school and soon become best friends, soon they both realize they have so much in common that its almost freaky. Sam is also a foster child who has the same dreams about a different man named Shawn

Krista has emotional problems and has a hard time controlling her emotions when she feels embarrassed, or scared or overwhelmed she has to throw up all the time. She soon learns Sam has the same problems ans Sam teaches Krista how to control her emotions... Then Krista meets the man in her dreams, his name is Mark, come to find out hes her teachers intern at school!! Once their eyes meet she has a feeling shes met this man before, come to find out he has the same dreams about her too!! Sams boyfriend name is Shawn,soon the 2 couple embark on a journey to find out about why they were all drawn to Santa Cruz and the similarities they share..

THis was an amazing book the title caught my attentions so I figured why not give it a try and read it.. This is such a good love story, who would have known until you read the book. I have never read anything like this before and im glad I did. It was sweet, romantic with just the way I like it. I look forward to reading the 2nd book in the series..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Meant to Be.

Quotes Francena Liked

Tiffany King
“Our love has evolved into something else because of the way we respect and listen to each other's needs.”
Tiffany King, Meant to Be

Tiffany King
“I want you to listen to me you seem to be under the misconception that there is something wrong with you, that there is nothing special about you. There is nobody else in the whole world that I would rather be with. I could look at you for hours an never get sick of it. I could spend ever second of everday in your presence and I would die a happy man. You belong with me.”
Tiffany King, Meant to Be