Leslie Parker's Reviews > Jacques Pépin Heart Soul in the Kitchen

Jacques Pépin Heart  Soul in the Kitchen by Jacques Pépin

2095457

I love Jacques Pepin and I would marry this man! I want him to cook for me everyday but as he is taken by such a beautiful woman, I will stand for seconds and make his recipes as I pretend to hang out with just about the coolest person on this Earth. This is a wonderful blend of fabulous recipes, funny stories, amazing art work (The man can paint!!!) and easy to follow recipes for everyone. If you do not like his tomato- eggplant gratin served with warm, crispy bread there is something seriously wrong with your palette. Monsieur Pepin is a delight and I loved reading this and re-reading it over and over. He mixes culture and blends his love of food into an everyday adventure. I HIGHLY recommend this book as a staple in everyone's kitchen. Trust the recipes and have fun looking at his selection of photos with family and friends. It's like reading his personal scrap book....what more can I say, aller cuisiner!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Jacques Pépin Heart Soul in the Kitchen.

Finished Reading