Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > Radar Deception

Radar Deception by Mandy M. Roth

Dec 30, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, ebook, request, paranormal-romance
Read in December, 2011

It seems that the strong silent guy always has the best story to be told. Green is still heartbroken from the death of his wife and unborn child. He has carried the guilt of their death for fifty years. Green has spent his life assuring that his mistakes were never repeated by another paranormal being.

Melanie’s life was a total shocker from the moment it started unraveling on the pages. Actually, Melanie’s character as a whole was full of shockers. She was so much more than she has ever let anyone close to her believe.

Radar Deception, Melanie’s life specifically has a humongous back story. Going into this book I wanted the romance and nothing else. I just knew it would be an incredible love story, especially knowing the few little details of Green’s past. Melanie’s character added to the intensity of the love story. I loved the way that she brought something so tragic to the story.

Melanie and Green have so many obstacles to overcome so that they may have their happily ever after. Roth has done a wonderful job of weaving a tale full of heartache, tragedy, beating fate, and defeating a haunting evil presence. I could not stop reading once I got started!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Radar Deception.