Janie Johnson's Reviews > Between

Between by Jessica Warman

bookshelves: 2018

This was a very good read. I did not know what to expect at first, I just knew it sounded interesting, and I had not really read anything like it. I loved the plot of the story. Ok so this girl died, but she is still talking, what is going on? It did not take long to figure it out though. The story flowed really well and I was completely engaged to the tale.

I did enjoy the mystery that surrounded this story. There were a few times where I thought I nailed it, and was wrong. I did guess one part of it, but some of it was surprising to me. The author leads her readers along nicely, dropping little hints (and secrets) here and there, and I liked that. She knows how to write an enticing story that is for sure.

I really did like Elizabeth a lot. She is a pretty strong character. I had some issues with her boyfriend, Richie. I did not know if he was as good as she led everyone to believe he was, so that was a roller coaster ride most of the time. A lot of the characters had some secrets that readers gradually learn about, some surprising and some not so much.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between.

Started Reading