Mindy Lou's Book Review's Reviews > Hidden

Hidden by Rebecca Zanetti

bookshelves: arc

We've got a cult, a shut-in, an ex-detective, an alcoholic german sheppard, a Wolfe that keeps a kitten in his pocket and a newly established government team consisting of rejected law enforcement. What is not to love about this combination?

This book had it all from romance, action, comedy, and some serious stuff going down. I loved it! This group of people and animals kept me highly entertained. The action was pretty exciting and the serious stuff had me wanting to jump in and take some people down.

This was a great start to a new series and I can NOT wait for Wolfe's story! Call me crazy, but I kinda love the crazy men.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden.

September 15, 2018 – Started Reading
September 15, 2018 – Shelved
September 15, 2018 – Shelved as: arc
September 15, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

message 1: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar This looks like the sort of crazy that my craziness recognises 😉. Just added it. Wonderful review.

Leigh Great review. I completely agree loved the crazy man. While I didn't love it as much as you did I thought the side characters were awesome and I look forward to more in this series.

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy Great review Mindy ;) xoxo

Mindy Lou's Book Review Lorraine wrote: "This looks like the sort of crazy that my craziness recognises 😉. Just added it. Wonderful review."

It’s hard to pass up crazy. Lol

Mindy Lou's Book Review Leigh wrote: "Great review. I completely agree loved the crazy man. While I didn't love it as much as you did I thought the side characters were awesome and I look forward to more in this series."

Thanks, Leigh! Having a great cast of side characters is what pushes a story to the next level for me. I’m glad you enjoyed it as well. :)

Mindy Lou's Book Review Wendy wrote: "Great review Mindy ;) xoxo"

Thank you, Wendy! :)

message 7: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine Lesar Mindy Lou's Book Review wrote: "Lorraine wrote: "This looks like the sort of crazy that my craziness recognises 😉. Just added it. Wonderful review."

It’s hard to pass up crazy. Lol"

Hear ya Mindy 😁😁

message 8: by Nazanin (new)

Nazanin Great review, Mindy! Glad you loved it!

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you, Nazanin! 🙂

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕ Fab review Mindy xox

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thank you, Kat! :)

message 12: by ❤️ Paulette (new)

❤️ Paulette Always pleasure L💕ve 💙💋

Mindy Lou's Book Review Thanks Paulette! :)

message 14: by ❤️ Paulette (new)

❤️ Paulette Always pleasure L💕ve 💙💋