Shaina Cade's Reviews > Henny

Henny by Elizabeth Rose Stanton

52194039

bookshelves: five-star-picture-books, hope-to-be-hopeful

This is one of the most awkwardly cute things I have ever seen. The author saw those birds with arms pic/memes once upon a time and freaking ran with it. What endeared me to this book was partly Henny herself - so optimistic and pure - and partly the writing, which is very much tongue-in-cheek and full of puns and just clever. Clever AF. This could have been a weird one, and it absolutely is, but it works, and makes my heart flutter like Henny's arms flying behind her as she runs pellmell into a happy future.

You just gotta see it to understand:

You just gotta see it to understand:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Henny.

Started Reading