Diane S ☔'s Reviews > Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult

What sets this book apart from the usual Picoult is the wolves. It contains the usual family strife, moral and ethical dilemma, and a hard decision that need to be made. All the information on wolves and wolves packs and how they relate to a family was extremely interesting to me and adds a depth to this book that has been missing from her past several. I also really liked some of the characters, especially the step father, Joe and was very glad that Picoult gave him a voice in this novel. It also wasn't as overly sentimental as some of her others which I also appreciated.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lone Wolf.

December 29, 2011 – Started Reading
page 250
March 7, 2012 –
page 350
March 8, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)

Kimberly I'm so excited for this to come out!!

Diane S ☔ I know I put this on so you would see it. Saw in your list that you like Picoult a lot. I like most of hers, some better than others, but she is a very good writer and her stories are always interesting.

Kimberly I agree on some books being better than others. I haven't read her first three books. I've tried to, but I can't get into them at all. I mostly just like her new stuff.

Kimberly I like the stuff about the wolves.

Diane S ☔ I think this might be one of her best, at least so far. I too like the wolves and the stuff about Thailand. Seems like maybe she took her time writing this one, it seems to be better researched and the writing is very good so far. I am on page. 30.

message 6: by ✿Sandra (new)

✿Sandra I like Jodi's books, some more than others, also. Most of her topics are controversial and get me thinking a lot. I am curious to see if this is one of her better ones.

Diane S ☔ You definitely have to find wolves of interest, but I think this is one of the better ones of her last several. It is really holding my interest.

Kimberly Should we just go ahead and finish it tomorrow. I'm guessing the last bit is going to be suspenseful. Do you think Luke is going to come out of it? I really had no idea he was going to have been cheating. That was a shocker!

Diane S ☔ Yes let's finish. This kind of reminds me of Sister's Keeper, with the moral and ethical debate. What makes it different is the wolves and how that connects with the story. I don't know what will happen, can;t really guess. I do like it though.