Demetra's Reviews > Hunt the Moon

Hunt the Moon by Kari Cole

bookshelves: kindle-books, favorites-2018

September ‘18 favorite

I’m really a newbie in PNR romance. This book was a recommendation by a fellow blogger @ Bookish Creation blog and I’m so glad that I picked it up. This is only my second shifter romance and I definitely loved it!!

I don’t know where to start! I loved everything about the book. What makes it even more amazing is that this is the author’s debut novel, something I didn’t know till I finished it 😮

Luke and Izzy, such an explosive and perfect match! Luke is the Alpha in the pack Izzy’s foster brother found his mate. I didn’t really know that the whole mating bond worked with humans as well!

Izzy has been denying her wolf nature forever. She believes that the animal inside her is bad and needs to be suppressed. Luke knows that she is his mate from the first time their eyes meet. However, he’ll have a hard time convincing her about it!

I liked the storyline and the action at the end of the book. Izzy is a true badass and compliments Luke’s personality undeniably!! I’m looking forward to seeing more of them!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hunt the Moon.

September 13, 2018 – Shelved