Mayas's Reviews > Forever Now

Forever Now by Ruth Cardello

When I say I have been waiting for this story... I have been waiting. I truly had to syke myself up to read and be mentally prepared with no interruption. My heart broke, it sored, and it rejoiced.

If you have not followed this series, shame on you. I begged for Kade to be alive and when I got into his story I was not disappointed. The other characters thrived on the events of his finding and face to face meeting. Not just to place the past where it belong but also to bring Kade back home where he belonged. His vision of more was a lot deeper than what he visioned but his heart knew what his mind couldn't quite comprehend. His love for Annie, the one constant in his as. A true friend that suffered and displayed what we all as women have once in our life. I for sure know I had that friend. To bad our ending wasn't the same. But for Annie the shoulder, ears, heart, and bed was enough for Kade to see what everyone aready knew. They were meant to be.

Now on to the great part..... Sophia/Dale and Pamela/Dave parents that loved with everything. Guilt be damned and hatred be damned because at the end all that mattered was the love and safety of a boy who became a fine man. Those one off conversations that Ruth created had me so in my feelings. So needed and at the right time. Not overwhelming but truthism Kade needed and what each other needed as well.

Just read it and fall in love and become more invested in the Boston/Australia Barrington Billionaires.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Now.

September 12, 2018 – Shelved