Demetra | Demi Reads 's Reviews > Obsession

Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout

bookshelves: e-books

I’m so glad that Jamsu suggested reading Obsession as well. Even though we are doing a reread of the Lux series, Obsession is part of the Arum series and I haven’t read it before!

It’s true that different sides have different stories. Reading Obsession, after reading the Lux books before, I’ve gone in believing that the Luxen are the good guys. I don’t know if I believe that anymore. The way Luxen are portrait in this book is different. Arum seem to be the victims of a war started by Luxen for world domination.

Serena, our female lead, is a girl after my own heart; at the first chapters she says that she prefers books and movies than going out :-D I didn’t remember who Hunter really was; thank you Jamsu for reminding me! I really like him; he’s moody and broody and possibly cockier than Daemon! Serena and Hunter’s banter is worse than Katy and Daemon’s at times!

This slow burn romance is really good and suspenseful! The adult version of the Lux/Arum universe sucked me in and I wish there were more books in the series!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Obsession.

September 12, 2018 – Started Reading