Ifrah's Reviews > My Fair Captain

My Fair Captain by J.L. Langley

Dec 29, 2011

bookshelves: m-m, bdsm-kink
Read from December 28 to 29, 2011

Wow, this book was so much better than I thought it would be. It had some really good, likeable characters and an interesting plot.

The only thing that I would say really stopped me from giving it 5 stars was the fact that a lot of times I was distracted by all the names. OMG, there were so many names, and I'm so bad at remembering names. I was especially confused with the King's names. I still don't know which one is Cony, Steven or Raleigh. And which one is the sire and the father? Switching back and forth between the names really just distracted me too much.

But, yay for abstinence before marriage. I love how they didn't do anything before marriage and once Nate knew what he wanted he just went and got married. I wish some people could be just as sure about what they want.

I wasn't even going to read the next book until I found out about Rexley being betrothed to Trouble. I really like Rexley's character. He's someone I would prefer myself, so I really want to read his story. I hope it gets written soon. Now I'll have to read the 2nd one so I can understand their story as it fits into the rest of the series...

Overall, I would say that it's definitely opening me up to read more sci-fi (don't like sci-fi).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Fair Captain.