Nawnee's Reviews > If You See Her

If You See Her by Shiloh Walker

Dec 29, 2011

I finished this the second book in a three part series in less than a day. This was an intense roller coaster ride of emotions, suspense, action, and romance. It's all around my favorite combination in a book. My only disappointment is that I'm finished with it already.
This book is Hope's story really even though there are other well formed characters, I consider this to be hers. I didn't expect it to be such a great story about overcoming emotional and physical abuse, but this plays a big part in defining who Hope's character is. Added to this is a murder mystery that was unsolved in the first book.
I'm not sure how, but Shiloh Walker has succeeded keeping me clueless on the identity of the monster terrorizing this town. She does give you insight into his thoughts and actions while still maintaining a tight grip on who he is in the community. I have never been so at a loss for who the murderer is even after two books I have no idea who to suspect. This is awesome I love that I've been stumped it's never happened before I always know who the killer or bad guy is way before your suppose to.
This is a great series if you haven't read the first book I strongly urge you to buy it. This series is one you have to read in order or you miss out on information you need. Running the risk of ruining the first book for yourself. I hope this helps you if your trying to decide on a new book to read. I don't post info off the book description, only because I hate regurgitating what you can read for yourself when you looked up this book. I do feel the need to say one more time this is an awesome series and Shiloh Walker is a talented writer you won't regret buying this book. On the plus side its only a trilogy so you also know there's an end in site where you can get the answers to the lingering questions left by the first two books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If You See Her.

December 29, 2011 – Shelved