Jaclyn's Reviews > Everyday Enchantments: Musings on Ordinary Magic & Daily Conjurings

Everyday Enchantments by Maria DeBlassie

A beautiful collection of poetic writings on the magical, yet simple, happenings in life. This was a completely different read for me, in fact, I haven't quite finished it yet as I'm taking my time with this. It should not be read in one sitting, but taken in small doses and digested fully before continuing on. The author has a way of tapping into the beauty of the small moments that make life such a blessing to live and takes the reader on a journey by awakening the senses through each detailed account. I found myself easily relating to many of the pieces, not only because of the second person point of view, but because of the common encounters with life that the majority of us take for granted each day. This is truly a great read and one that I know I will come back to often to remind myself just how enchanting life can be. Highly recommend to any human being!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everyday Enchantments.

September 9, 2018 – Started Reading