Cadiva's Reviews > Christmas Angel

Christmas Angel by Eli Easton

Eli Easton kicks off this loosely interlinked series of festive romances with a truly beautiful historical set in the Georgian period of English history.

Giving the backstory to the Christmas Angel, her romance between a sculptor and a Bow Street Runner is chock full of lovely historical accuracy and all the feels as two men whose very proclivities could have seen them to the noose, fall in love.

I adored Alec but John Trent is a fabulous character, solid and strong, truthful and determined to be the one his artist can rely on.

It's steamy but period appropriate and I loved the whole imagination behind the Angel's creation. Mrs Simpson's household of 'deviants' was an utter delight.

I can't wait to follow the Angel on her travels through time in this wonderful series from some of my favourite authors.

#ARC kindly received from the author in return for an honest and unbiased review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Christmas Angel.

September 9, 2018 – Shelved
September 9, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
November 16, 2018 – Started Reading
November 17, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Judith Great review,babe.I loved this one x

Cadiva Judith wrote: "Great review,babe.I loved this one x"

It was just everything I want to read in a festive historical romance!

message 3: by Christelle (new) - added it

Christelle Since I read all of the "Sir John Fielding mystery" series from Bruce Alexander? I have a fondness for this English historical period and for the Bow Street runners :-)
Great review, Cadiva !

Cadiva Christelle wrote: "Since I read all of the "Sir John Fielding mystery" series from Bruce Alexander? I have a fondness for this English historical period and for the Bow Street runners :-)
Great review, Cadiva !"

Thank you lovely, historicals are my most favourite!