Brooke Lorren's Reviews > Frequency

Frequency by Christopher Krovatin

19773883

I absolutely LOVED this book. The characters were great, the small-town with secrets vibe was fun, and the story kept me interested the whole time.

I think one of the things that I liked about this book was the music. I was huge into music for a long time in my life, and this whole book sings with it. Fiona, the main character in the book, is into a different style of music than I was, but I could completely relate to her and her love for music. That may be one of the things I found so compelling about this book.

Fiona knows a secret. A long time ago, something bad happened in her small little town. When the past comes back nine years later, it draws her in. Maybe the past is going to repeat itself. When she finds herself in the middle, she needs to figure things out... and maybe become the hero. Sorry, I don't really want to give away any spoilers.

This book is labeled young adult, but I wouldn't recommend it for the younger range of the YA spectrum. Maybe for ages 15/16+. There's quite a bit of drug use in this book and references to sex (nothing graphic though) that might be inappropriate for younger YA readers.

I'm thankful to Netgalley for giving me the opportunity to read this book in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Frequency.

September 9, 2018 – Started Reading