Bingeworthy Book Blog's Reviews > Siren in Waiting

Siren in Waiting by Sophie Oak

bookshelves: reviewed

I've been a huge Lexi Blake fan for a number of years now and I'm an extremely huge fan of her Masters and Mercenaries series and one thing that always bothered me was that The Men With The Golden Cuffs was the only Lexi Blake menage story that I could find.
Well, didn't I feel just a trifle silly this year when I learned that Lexi Blake had not one but two previously published series under the pen name Sophie Oak that she was re-releasing under Lexi Blake and better yet, the majority of the stories in the Texas Sirens and Nights in Bliss series feature menage relationships - yummy deliciousness!!!!
Immediately, I knew that I wanted to read these books so I bought the first four books in the Texas Sirens series and read them all within three days. Seriously - they are that good!
Full of emotional highs and lows with characters that'll melt your heart and bdsm themes that'll get you hot and bothered - I can't wait to read more books in this fantastic series.
Siren In Waiting is the story of three beautiful characters, all finding their way to each other and love while facing their own difficulties, battles and demons.
A really good, small town, menage read that I couldn't recommend highly enough

Bingeworthy Book Blog
On Facebook
On Twitter
On Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Siren in Waiting.

August 14, 2018 – Started Reading