TheReadingCornerforAll Lopez's Reviews > Passage

Passage by Indie Gantz

Now here is the adventure novel full of suspense that readers have been waiting for! The first line grabs you from the very beginning as readers come to learn about the Anunnaki and how they integrated themselves on earth as observers of the human race. I haven't read a book of the sci-fi genre in quite some time and I must report that Passage was definately a great read to enthuse my interest in the genre.  I'd compare Passage's sense of action and adventure with Contact and The Mothman Prophecies.

I really enjoyed how the narrative changed from Tirigan and Charlie. It really enhanced the reading experience and made them even more personable. Their process of trying to untangle the truth from the spun web of lies surrounding them is compelling and marks a sense of urgency for the characters. Indie Gantz kept up a rapid narrative throughout Passage, yet never failed to fully develop details about Charlie and Tirigan's world. The dual timelines and jumps kept changing the pace so that readers couldn't really settle in a specific rhythm.

There are a lot of intricacies and plot twists in Passage that will definitely have you awaiting the next installment in the trilogy. So look no further for your next sci-fi read.

Welcome to the future.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Passage.

Started Reading