BookSnuggle's Reviews > Hot Spell

Hot Spell by Mia London

bookshelves: romance

Hot Spell is book number two in the Sweet Escape series by Mia London and Susan Sheehey. This is Jordan Beck and Zac Durant's story.

Jordan and her friends are on another girl’s trip to help her to get over her last heartbreak. Zac at first appears to be a guy that has escaped to Mexico to work odd jobs and live life to fullest. As you get to know Zac you realize there is more to him and why his made the decisions he has made.

Zac and Jordan end up falling for one another. Jordan lives in San Francisco and Zac lives in Mexico so this can only be a vacation fling or can it be more?

Even though Zac comes across as just a fun guy there was just something that made me feel a connection to him. Now Jordan was a little harder to feel a connection to. As you get to know her you realize that Jordan is coming to terms with her issues with her father and boyfriends. This helped me to understand Jordan better.

A heartwarming and steamy read FYI, contains mature content. I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hot Spell.

September 1, 2018 – Started Reading