Kathy's Reviews > Under the Never Sky

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi

Dec 27, 2011

bookshelves: read-in-2012

I'm ready for the sequel now! I really got into this book and enjoyed it. Part science fiction, part romance, part adventures... I stayed up way too late because I was engrossed in the story and didn't want to put it down.

I don't really have a whole lot more to say other than there are certain stories that I just enjoy reading and this was one of them. Content wise it was fairly clean. I can't remember any language but it does have a short subtly implied sex scene. If it weren't for that I would recommend this book to everyone.

Rating: 4 Stars - Great Book

Source: Download from Audible.com

Content: Fairly clean. No language but there is sex (although it is more subtle & implied than graphically described). A little too old for my 12 year old so I didn't pass it on to her (yet).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Under the Never Sky.

December 27, 2011 – Shelved
July 4, 2012 –
page 30
Started Reading
July 9, 2012 – Finished Reading
July 10, 2012 – Shelved as: read-in-2012

message 1: by Nitzan (new) - added it

Nitzan Schwarz Is it good? I was thinking of making it my next read, so was wondering.

Kathy I enjoyed it.

Donna I loved this one too.

message 4: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura How about reading for a 14 year old boy? My son is always looking for a new read. What do you think?

Kathy I have a 16 year old boy who is hard to find books that he will like... I don't think he would go for this one.

message 6: by Laura (new) - added it

Laura Thanks! I value your reviews and enjoy reading them!