Samantha's Reviews > Sweet Home Highlander

Sweet Home Highlander by Amalie Howard

F 50x66

I am voluntarily submitting my honest review after receiving an ARC of this ebook via NetGalley.

This novel features a unique plotline that is engaging from the very start. In this historical romance, Lady Aisla Montgomery returns to Scotland after spending six years in France to seek a divorce from her estranged husband, Niall Maclaren. She finds a man much changed from the one she left, and the Niall she returns to is not ready to give up on their relationship. Sparks fly as they reacquaint themselves, settle old scores and decide if their marriage is worth saving. Although some of the characters do make appearances in previous works by these authors, this is the first book in the Tartans & Titans series. This is the first book by Howard and Morgan that I have read, and I was able to follow the story with no problems at all. The novel starts off a bit slow, but picks up in the middle and includes lots of fun banter, great chemistry, funny mishaps, danger, intrigue and of course, romance. This is a good read for fans of historical fiction, particularly those with a penchant for hunky Scottish Highlanders, and I'm looking forward to more in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Home Highlander.

Finished Reading