Carol (Reading Ladies)'s Reviews > The Lost Girls of Paris

The Lost Girls of Paris by Pam Jenoff

bookshelves: historical-fiction, netgalley-and-other-arcs

Thank you to #netgalley and #parkrowbooks for my free copy of The Lost Girls of Paris in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own.

Pam Jenoff doesn’t disappoint! She’s one of my must-read-her-newest-release authors.

Fans of Pam Jenoff (The Orphan Tales) will enjoy her newest histfic release, The Lost Girls of Paris. This engaging page turner tells the story of a courageous and brave ring of women spies in WW11. Told from three perspectives and two alternating time periods from 1943-1946, the story revolves around three women: Eleanor, leader of the British secret agents; Marie, a young mother turned spy; and Grace, an inquisitive young woman and Manhattan resident. One day in Grand Central Station, Grace stumbles upon a mystery surrounding the fate of twelve female British spies who never returned home from WW11. Based on true events, the story shines a light on these women of valor. Important themes include heroism, bravery, friendship, determination, and courage. Recommended for fans of WW11 histfic and for readers who appreciate stories of strong women facing the hardest of circumstances.

Publication Date: February 5, 2019

For more reviews visit my website readingladies.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Lost Girls of Paris.

September 4, 2018 – Shelved
September 4, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
September 17, 2018 – Started Reading
September 17, 2018 –
page 0
0.0% "Eager to read this arc!"
September 22, 2018 –