Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)'s Reviews > P.S. I Miss You

P.S. I Miss You by Winter  Renshaw

This is a fun enemies-to-lovers romance. We met Melrose in P.S. I Hate You and I am happy that she got her own book. She comes from Hollywood royalty, but is trying hard to make it on her own as an aspiring actress. In love with her best friend, she does him a favor by subletting his apartment while he goes on tour. The roommate, Sutter, immediately judges Melrose to be a rich snob and hopes to make her so miserable that she’ll move out.

The author has a way with developing characters that you cannot help, but love - quirks and all. The antics between the Sutter and Melrose were hilarious. They were constantly trying to annoy each other. It was a battle of the wits. Both characters had strong personalities and I was entertained by the banter and the chemistry between them. I loved watching how their relationship started evolve even though neither one of them was willing to admit it. Not all authors include this in their books, but I love to find out what happens after the couples get together so I was pleased that the author included a few epilogues about the couple and a few of the secondary characters. This was a fast-paced standalone romance with a HEA told from a dual POV.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read P.S. I Miss You.

Finished Reading