Louise O's Reviews > Once Upon a Real Good Time

Once Upon a Real Good Time by Lauren Blakely

WOW, this book had me hooked from the moment I read the first page, Once Upon a Real Good Time is the first book in the Heartbreakers series and Blakely has blown it out of the water.

Quiz loving single mum Mackenzie loves her son more than anything, making sure that he has everything he needs her dating life has been put on hold. When a gorgeous guitar playing man mouths her the answer to a quiz question she cannot get him out of her head. Campbell is a single Dad, he wants a normal simple life, he has already had famous and that didn’t work out so great. Doing what he loves, singing in his band, playing gigs where no one knows who he is and teaching talented kids. When Mackenzie’s one-night stand turns into being her son’s new music teacher what do you do? Call it all off to ensure the best outcome for your kid or sneak around and have the hottest rendezvous in your life?

The instant chemistry between Mackenzie and Campbell is undeniable, from the moment they both see each other you knew that they were meant to be. Their constant dirty talk and time together were off the charts hot and I was left blushing more than once, Campbell is the full package and is my new book boyfriend.

I personally loved this book and I could not put it down, this was the first book of Blakely’s that I have read and I cannot wait to read more of her work, it was extremely well written and the dual POV’s were seamless. I am hanging out for book 2 ‘Once Upon a Sure Thing’ because I have no doubt that it will be just as spectacular as this one.

**Reviewed for Seraphim Book Reviews**

Ratings;
Plot: 5/5
Characters: 5/5
Heat: 5/5
Writing Style: 5/5
Overall: 5/5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Upon a Real Good Time.

September 3, 2018 – Shelved
September 3, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
September 4, 2018 – Started Reading
September 4, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Cat (new) - added it