MJ's Reviews > Broken Protocol

Broken Protocol by Eden Butler

bookshelves: 2018-books, arc

This continuation of the Protocol series is angst-filled while the heat between Cruz and Lia is turned up high! Picking up right where we left off in Against Protocol, our former first lady and her bodyguard truly can't keep away from each other. But even their small window of bliss is just the beginning with what I fear will be one heck of an explosive finish.

I like that the Author has portrayed Lia and Cruz as two very professional people where it counts but who still have that need, that desire for each other that just won't go away. Their lives will be forever intertwined and it's truly now a race against time to stop those hellbent on finishing the job they started by assassinating the President.

The way Cruz and Lia are throwing caution to the wind, with long-held feelings laid bare for the first time, I have to wonder just how it will all turn out for them. With a jaw-dropping revelation right at the end of this book, my heart hurts for both of them, tangled up in a conspiracy that may well finally be their downfall.

Continuing to love the Author's writing style, giving us just enough to whet our appetites for more, please bring on book 3!

4 solid stars!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken Protocol.

September 3, 2018 – Shelved