Montzalee Wittmann's Reviews > Hoot

Hoot by Carl Hiaasen

32532051

Hoot by Carl Hiaasenis a coming of age story that I adored. It has everything a kid could relate to -bullies, not fitting in, wanting to help, a noble cause, friendship, and family. The best part was the cute owls and the way the author brought the wonderful characters to life! I understand it is a movie! I will have to see it now. It may have been a preteen book but I enjoyed every moment!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hoot.

September 3, 2018 – Started Reading
September 3, 2018 – Shelved
September 3, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Montzalee Wittmann I looked up the movie and it was made in 2006 and probably good for 8-10 he olds😢 . But the book is cute and made for just a bit older. I rated it for the age of was intended for.

message 2: by Joe (new)

Joe Krakovsky I thought the title was something else at first and hurried up and changed screens when you-know-who walked by, and then when I got back to it, I said, "Oh." But I read the review and it was nice. I think kids through the ages have had similar problems.

Montzalee Wittmann Joe wrote: "I thought the title was something else at first and hurried up and changed screens when you-know-who walked by, and then when I got back to it, I said, "Oh." But I read the review and it was nice. ..."

Lol, you crack me up!