Heena Rathore P.'s Reviews > Bitcoin For Blockheads: The "Know More Than Your Friends" Guide To Bitcoin And The Blockchain

Bitcoin For Blockheads by Tasheme Thomas

19253213

bookshelves: non-fiction, review-requests

3.5/5

Bitcoin For Blockheads by Tasheme Thomas is a very informative book on the concept of Bitcoin and the blockchain technology.

As someone who had almost no idea about what Bitcoin was and the things it entailed, I am really glad that I read this book. It was an easy read and presented all the concepts very clearly and in a very understandable way. The content itself felt rich and even if I wouldn't have been able to grasp the context of everything described in the book, I know a LOT more about Bitcoin than I ever did before! The best part was that the book was very short, so I did not find myself wandering even for a second, as generally happens in case of technical books.

I'd recommend it to everyone who is interested in Bitcoin and wants to know more about the subject in under an hour.

You can also read this review at www.thereadingbud.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bitcoin For Blockheads.

September 3, 2018 – Started Reading