Jennifer's Reviews > Once Upon a Real Good Time

Once Upon a Real Good Time by Lauren Blakely

bookshelves: lauren-blakely, heartbreakers-series, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed

This book has so much going on, I just don't know where to begin explaining how amazing it is! It's the first in a trio of books that centers around 3 brothers that were in a boy band in their teens and early twenties. It's about their life after the boy band. What happens when they grow up?!?

Campbell is a complex character. Single Dad, Singer, Musician, Teacher. But underneath it all, he is a really cool guy. Despite his past as a popular musician, he is really down to earth, almost humble. Don't get me wrong, he is as cocky as the next guy, but not about his career, or fame. He is an amazing dad, who has taken a really tragic situation and made the most of it, always putting his daughter first. Mackenzie is such a strong woman! She didn't let mistakes derail her life. She took things in her own hands and made an amazing life for herself and her son. Her determination to put her son first in every decision is admirable.

This story was amazing from beginning to end. I read without stopping, it was just that great. The characters had an unstoppable chemistry, and completely set the pages on fire! This book begins with one of the hottest one night stands I've ever read about! But from there, it moves past that, into a connection that was just.....perfect! There is no other way of putting it. There are hints about what is coming in the next book, and I'm anxiously waiting to see what happens with the other brothers!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Upon a Real Good Time.

September 3, 2018 – Shelved
September 3, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
September 3, 2018 – Shelved as: lauren-blakely
September 3, 2018 – Shelved as: heartbreakers-series
September 5, 2018 – Started Reading
September 5, 2018 –
24.0% "OMG! That has got to be the hottest one night stand ever! Wow. Just Wow!"
September 5, 2018 – Shelved as: arc-books-completed
September 5, 2018 – Shelved as: books-ive-reviewed
September 5, 2018 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Cat (new) - added it

Cat Fantastic review xx

Jennifer Cat wrote: "Fantastic review xx"
Thanks!