AC Book Blog (Anne Christine)'s Reviews > Brant's Return

Brant's Return by Mia Sheridan

Read 2 times

AMAZING BALL as usual!!!! 🙏♥️
I prefer to read over audible so I imagine what the characters sound like in my own head 😂 but the storyline and the writing is just beautiful all the same. I am going to read it when it comes out though.
After a tragic accident, Isabelle resigned at Graystone Hill taking care of the owner and the estate. When Mr. Talbot fell ill, Isabelle took it upon herself to inform Mr. Talbot’s estrange son of his grave condition hoping they can make amend before it is too late. Brant Talbot runs several high-end bars in New York City. He is living a high life that he always wanted it. When Brant left Graystone Hill many years ago he never thought he would step foot back in Kentucky or ever seeing his father again. However, there is something at Graystone Hill that he wanted so Brant decided to make a quick trip back, get what he need, and leave. Easy, right? When Brant finally came face to face with Isabelle nothing went according to plan…Brant’s father made an unexpected proposition that he might have to accept whether he likes it or not. I really like the enemies-to-lovers romance. Bring on the angst! Isabelle is a bit of a fragile character. She was dealt a shitty card and endured unimaginable heartbreak. She is resigned to living a quiet life but in a short time Brant turned her life upside down. When it comes to Brant though Isabelle isn’t shy about telling him exactly what is on her mind. LOL I love the proposition part – what she must of thought of this crazy man Brant also has been through tragedy that tormented him and hardened his heart over the year. Brant is all broody, accusatory, and skeptical when it comes to the woman in his father life but when it comes to Isabelle, all bets are off. I very much enjoyed the emotional heartfelt romance with a little bit of mystery and suspense. I adore Mr. Talbot who I feel really one of the main character of this book - such a good man. Brant’s return was such a heart-warming story over all, not only the beautiful romance but also the touching story of healing, forgiveness and second chance.
Live it to Mia Sheridan to write such poignant and unique story – superb performance by the narrators. Love it!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Brant's Return.

Finished Reading
September 2, 2018 – Shelved
September 2, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read
January 2, 2019 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
January 2, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (ebook Edition)
January 2, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019 (ebook Edition)
Started Reading (ebook Edition)
January 5, 2019 – Finished Reading (ebook Edition)