Ashley Houser's Reviews > Lies

Lies by T.M. Logan

Will be published Tuesday!

Ok so here's the deal. I have been seeing this book everywhere on social media. The cover keeps popping up in my newsfeed and people are raving! So of course when I had the opportunity to review it, I jumped at the chance. Plus, it's published by St. Martin's Press and I could not love them any more than I already do! They truly publish some of my favorite books!

T.M Logan did a fantastic job keeping me on my toes through this entire book. It was definitely a wild ride from start to finish. The story is about a man who stumbles upon his wife's array of secrets. But when she finally comes clean, there are more lies that surface. What is the truth? And what is just lies?

This book really makes you think, "who can you really trust?" and "do you ever really know a person?"

It also had a unique social media/technology angle that I enjoyed. It made the story that much more interesting.

I will say that everything did come together in the end, but I'm not sure that I was the hugest fan of the conclusion. It was a tad bizarre, but all of the loose ends were definitely tied up.

Here's one of your next great thrillers from St. Martin's Press. Preorder it today.

-I was gifted this book in exchange for an honest review. Thank you to NetGalley, T.M. Logan, and St. Martin's Press.-

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lies.

March 31, 2018 – Shelved (Hardcover Edition)
March 31, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (Hardcover Edition)
September 2, 2018 – Started Reading