Renee's Reviews > Big Stick

Big Stick by R.C. Stephens

bookshelves: to-read

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

Hockey is my life. And it's a great one. There's an endless line of women, and I get to hang with my best friend Oli. Everything is perfect until she shows up. Oli's twin sister Flynn....hates my guts. I don't blame her. I'm pare of one of the worst night of her life. Now she's next door and seeing her every day is killing me slowly. I wonder if we can ever get back to being friends. The way she looks at me sometimes, well, let's just say my hockey stick isn't the only thing that's feeling hard these days. But if she finds out the secrets I'm keeping, forgiveness will be the last thing on her mind.

This story is not a normal sports romance. It is a emotional read that just happens to have a sports star in it. Myles Sanders grew up next to Oliver Flynn who are twins. When their parents die things get really strange for Flynn and she decides she needs to cut Myles out of her life. That was seven years ago. Things are about to change as they are about to be in each other's lives again. Since Flynn caught her boyfriend cheating she is now staying with her twin Oliver who is next door neighbors and team mates with Flynn. Can she ever forgive him and let him back in her life and is Myles willing to let her do that? Like I said this is an emotional read that will have you rooting for what you want to happen. There area lot of moving parts and characters that there for you to love. It's a book that was fun to read and I really enjoyed doing just that.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Big Stick.

September 1, 2018 – Shelved