Trina 's Reviews > Let Go of Emotional Overeating and Love Your Food: A Five-Point Plan for Success

Let Go of Emotional Overeating and Love Your Food by Arlene B Englander

bookshelves: arcs, 2018-trina-s-netgalley

“Diets do work--to cause compulsive overeating and bingeing!” Let Go of Emotional Overeating and Love Your Food (2018)

This book is a game-changer! Let Go of Emotional Overeating and Love Your Food is a dynamic five point plan to succeed with letting go of emotional overeating then applying a practical guide to love your food in a well-written, well-researched and easy to follow package. You won’t find any gimmicks here, just life-changing, easy to follow steps/points that we can all follow.

“Diets don’t work for people who eat through their emotions. Instead, learning to recognize the stressors that lead to emotional eating and to address those tensions through other methods besides eating is the goal.” Let Go of Emotional Overeating and Love Your Food (2018)

The five point plan addresses: 1.) stress; 2.) exercise; 3.) loving your food; 4.) fluids and healthy foods; and 5.) evening eating. With each point you’ll receive not just advice on how each point is engineered but also practical tips and tools to conquer each point. As a person who eats when bored, this book provided solutions to conquer this without feeling deprived. I highly recommend this book to anyone who would like a practical lifestyle change without deprivation.

I received an advanced review copy (ARC) of this book from the author/publisher through NetGalley for my honest review. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Let Go of Emotional Overeating and Love Your Food.

August 21, 2018 – Started Reading