Naoms's Reviews > Hidden

Hidden by P.C. Cast

Dec 26, 2011

bookshelves: vampires

Is this the last one? I just finished book 6 and I am kind of sick of it...how many more books can there be? I hate hate when authors write more and more and more instead of letting it end on a high note.

Thank God Richelle Mead and Karen Marie Moning, ended Vampire Academy and the Fever series while it was still addicting...6 books should probably the tops, unless you are following different characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden.

Diane lmao! I enjoy your antics. This is supposed to be the last one

message 2: by daasilvaa (new) - added it

daasilvaa there is soposed to be 15 House of night books in total, so including Hidden there are 6 more books to go.

message 3: by Naoms (new) - added it

Naoms WOW, I took a pause after the 6 book while I wait for the library to deliver Burned and Awakened, unless they becomes less of a soap, I probably wont continue... why does Zoey need 15 books?!

Diane 15?! Wow. Well. I can't stop now. I want to see that biotch dead. I forget her name.

message 5: by Naoms (new) - added it

Naoms Neferet? lol

Diane Yes! That's her. Ugh. Lol

Kami I read somewhere there is supposed to be 12 in the series. I want to say their website, but not quite sure if that is right.

Margaret Javier I read an interview they did, they said 14

Erin Rice On their facebook page they said that there are 12 books to this series

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

It gets better Naomi, trust me :) I will admit the middle books, were a bit slow, but the last few have been phenomenal

message 11: by Emily (new) - added it

Emily oh my goodness i agree soooo much that its ridiculous! this series should've ended around 5-6 so i would still consider it one of the best I've ever read. hate it when authors do that! aarrgg!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

I know. the longer the series is, the harder it is for the author to keep the story line going strong. Especially since its on about book 10 and now im starting to forget what even happened in the middle books.

message 13: by Mik (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mik Cullen Just this one and two more!

message 14: by Jessie (new) - added it

Jessie There is supposed to be twelve books and ten novellas

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

ten friggin novellas??????????? I know there is one called Dragon's Oath, but that is the only novella I've seen from her series. But thx god the series is ending soon. Zoey is starting to sound whiny and everything Neferet does is completely predictable. I hope the authors blow us away in Hidden.

message 16: by Carcass (new) - added it

Carcass There are twelve books and five to ten novellas. Then, there will be a spin off from Stevie Rae's PoV.

Chanel Jade What Carson B said. There are only 12. Not 15. Not 14. Just 12, not including the novella. I want Neferet's curse to come out already though.

message 18: by Ali (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ali I still enjoy the series-quick read and not too thought provoking. Absolutely love the Vampire Academy Series and The Fever series. Highly recommend those two series!

message 19: by daasilvaa (new) - added it

daasilvaa Where i read it had said 15 its probably wrong, oh well, and if im not mistaken arent there already two novellas? and another one coming? So there will still be 15ish books. lol Either way its awesome cause i get sad when i finish reading a series lol

Daisa I read to book 10 and finally gave up. It just became painfully obvious that the authors were only continuing on to fulfill contractual obligations or something because the last 3 books probably had a total of 7 days pass in them combined and absolutely nothing happened to really move the story forward.