Becky Rendon's Reviews > The Butcher

The Butcher by Celia Aaron

Freaking fairytales!!!

Celia Aaron writes fairytales for all types. The Butcher is just that a dark Grimm style fairytale. This isn't a Disney movie. This isn't black hats vs. white hats. No good guys vs. The bad guys. The Butcher is honest, violent, and so damn swoony that even the Disney loving, bird whistling, mice helping kind of women would fall for hard for The Butcher.

In a world where bad guys die in the movies or get arrested as a closer, it's perfection to see that even they can get a piece of the HEA pie. It doesn't hurt that Con and Nate are a part of the story either. I love that my favorite troublemakers are on hand and down for some action.

I may seem like a bad ass but Celia brought me to tears again. Whether she planned to or not, she had me losing hope and ready to crumble. (Evil wench!)

One small note was enough to revive my broken, bleeding heart and well Con helped too. So for all those bad guy lovers and dark protector followers and people who put up with Mate, this one, The Butcher, is for you.

Reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Butcher.

August 30, 2018 – Started Reading